[blparent] little girls and their hair!

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Fri Jul 6 00:00:52 UTC 2012

Just getting to all the suggestions on here, and I don't think I have any
new ones for you.  As Bran says, it's better to learn to style when wet and
it's easier to do someone else's hair..  I could do pigtails, braids, high
ponytails, low ponytails, sometimes I'd just put the sides up in a ponytail,
keeping hair out of the face, and then leave the back down.  I had sooooo
much fun doing my daughter's hair, but I can't seem to do anything with
mine, can't do it on myself.