[blparent] little girls and their hair!

Michael Baldwin mbaldwin at gpcom.net
Wed Jul 4 19:12:35 UTC 2012

Pony tail on back to keep the hair off the neck, or more on the top of the
head to keep hair out of the face.
 Pig tails, one over each ear.
Braid it.
Clip the bangs up, and let the rest hang loose, or put it in a pony tail or
braid.
One bun on the back of the head, although this one don't work for my oldest,
her hair is way to thick. Instead two buns, one on either side of the head,
just behind and above the ear.
The bun is the most popular here, because it is pretty hot out now, and
because of Cinderella and Tinker Bell.

Michael