[blparent] Holding a Pencil Right

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Thu Jul 12 23:18:55 UTC 2012

Wow.  I had no idea.  I never use pens except to sign my name for my credit
card or a check or something.  I never heard of this.  In fact, this may be
the first "blind thing" in the sense that I never saw how Sarah held a
pencil or crayon, never thought about it at all.  The teacher recommended
many of the activities Bran talked about.

Jo Elizabeth

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a
song." Maya Angelou