[blparent] surrogates

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 20:06:37 UTC 2012

Hi parents,

I am curious if any other blind person has obtained a surrogate to become a
parent? Besides us looking at adoption, I am very interested in having a
baby. I am not physically able to do so anymore, and am exploring this as an
option.

I am not here to ask, argue, debate the ethical, religious, and  morality of
surrogates. I am asking for information. Please do not tell me that its not
right or a sin, I would like support. Please lets not make this a heated
topic, but about information. If anyone has information to share please do
so, or you can email me off list.

Thank you,

Marsha