[blparent] house-cleaning question

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Thu Jul 26 18:52:19 UTC 2012

The Swiffer cloths work nicely to get up the majority of dog hair because
the hairs are attracted to the cloths.  You can get a Swiffer broom and
refill cloths at Wal-Mart or other stores like that, also at supermarkets.

One thing I do when I want to sweep and mop is do it barefoot.  Then I can
feel with my feet when the floor is clean.

Good luck,
Jo Elizabeth

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a
song." Maya Angelou