[blparent] house-cleaning question

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Thu Jul 26 22:57:10 UTC 2012

What I find works the best is to vacuum my floors with my vacuum's um ...
well hard wood floor settings.  Then when that's done I go around the
baseboards with the hose and get anything left along there that the vacuum
wouldn't suck up.  Otherwise ... on your hands and knees with a little broom
and then with the wash cloth and soapy water works the best!!  I bought one
of the $150 floor cleaners and it works okay but you still have to get where
it won't reach.  If you want to do a decent job with the mop, the swiffers
work okay but not for caked on things.  It's kind of a hit or miss thing and
I'm still trying different things as well ... I've even taken old socks and
put them on my hands and took along a dustpan and swept with those, that
doesn't work too bad either, crazy I know, but whatever works.