[blparent] house-cleaning question

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 01:27:35 UTC 2012

I use my vacuum I can't remember the name off the top of my head, but it is
a canister vacuum that cost me about $70 that sucks as good as a shop
vacuum, put a shop vac head on it instead of the crappy one it came with,
and I vacuum the whole floor very very precisely, then I do the edges with
the hose, and then mop right then and there. I use a string mop with very
hot water and natural floor cleaner. I mop twice. Then depending on how
tired I am I use a towel and dry the floor. I find some extra water, and
then the towel gets things clean enough that I'm comfortable and people have
been able to tell me it looks great and clean.

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!