[blparent] Sit'n'stroll, one more time

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 11:01:52 UTC 2012

It is fine. I've known several people to use a sit and stroll for infants
and it is completely fine. Half of these reviews you are reading are from
people who don't do it right. When it is a rear facing car seat the seatbelt
goes over the top like any infant carrier without a base, and as long as you
lean on the car seat when you buckle the car seat to make sure it is tight
and make sure your seatbelt locks than it is fine. If you would like you can
purchase a head support from any store for under $10, but many people have
mixed opinions about them anyway. So many people use convertible car seats
these days that there is no way it has to be a carrier.

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!