[blparent] learning time

Jennifer Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Fri Jun 1 18:30:25 UTC 2012

My son would spend his days the same way. :) I will share what I find that
works for them to do together.

My youngest still really likes it when his big brother takes him for a walk
around the neighborhood. It helped for buy in from the big brother when I
pointed out that tired little boys went to sleep early and left big brothers
awake to do things only big kids can do.

Jennifer