[blparent] learning time

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 18:40:33 UTC 2012

How about brain power time? It is like learning time or study time but
sounds more positive. You can sneak in brain facts or cool brain
stuff. Like, fish is brain food. Or, we only use X% of our brain.
Maybe get one of those foamy brain shaped balls you can toss around to
blow off some steam after an activity or page of homework is done.

Just thinking out loud.

As for what we are doing with our kid this summer ... Erik doesn't go
to school yet, but with the days getting longer, my hubby and I are
going to take him to the bigger park near our home and go on more bike
rides as a family. we really want to teach him that physical activity
is good for you. And at his stage, he's climbing and learning all the
time.