[blparent] baby does not burp

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Sun Jun 3 03:05:15 UTC 2012

Hi, Jennifer.  I would be very interested to hear about the "I love you"
massage that you mentioned, if it isn't too much trouble to write it all
out.  My little girl isn't a baby anymore, but she responds very much to
touch, and also she sometimes has tummy troubles from a chronic cough that
began when she started preschool and got in touch with every germ within
fifty feet of her.  *Smile.*

Jo Elizabeth

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a
song."  Maya Angelou