[blparent] baby does not burp

Tammy tcl189 at rogers.com
Sun Jun 3 04:34:17 UTC 2012

Hi,First, congratulations on the birth of your son.  How premature is he?
Can you lift him with your right arm and burp him with your left hand or
does your lack of mobility prevent you from moving your hand up that high?
If that won't work, can you put him upright in something like a sling and
tighten it so you can free your hand for burping?

Not sure if these suggestions will work, butt maybe that might give you some
ideas that may help.

Tammy