[blparent] product recommendations: sippy cups

jan wright jan.wrightfamily5 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 13:41:36 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I asked about baby gates and got no response, so I went searching on Amazon.
I think I found a good one, even though it is not toated by a baby manufacturer.
Anyway, my next question is about sippy cups.
There were far less choices when I had my others.
I usually go on Amazon to see the product reviews and get a good idea
of what is out there. Most of the reviews are running pretty close
when it comes to sippy cups.
There is playtex, Gerber, Munchkin, Nuk Learner cup, thinkbaby natural
no spill, Dr. Brown''s soft spout training cup, ZoLI bot sippy cup,
oxo tot training cup, etc.
Here are my questions:
1. which did your child use? and Why?
2. did you try others and/or do you have reviews about others?
3. What did you like or not like about the cups?
Thanks for your help and sharing any of your experiences.
   If you think that this message is  too off topic, please feel free
to email me privately.