[blparent] being active with your child

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sun Jun 3 18:04:28 UTC 2012

I have always done physical things with Gab.  I go to the park and I throw
the Frisbee and she runs after it.  though, she cannot throw it back to me
and expect me to catch it, I do listen carefully and try to find it when it
lands.  I didn't know theyre was a beeping one.  Gotta look into that.
I have a jingle soccer ball and it is just okay.  It does jingle while
rolling, but when it stops, silence.
I like to throw baskets with the basket ball and wonder if I can use my
jingle soccer balls for that.  But I believe on the directions, it warned
against doing just that.
We climb on the play equipments and swing together.  I have been known to
hit softballs, sometimes to the catchers, sometimes behind me.  But the
thing that always counts is we always have loads of fun.