[blparent] The maid wants to go on strike!

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Tue Jun 5 21:58:31 UTC 2012

Well, I've told my stepson's dad that I don't like the mess, so he knows I'm
not happy about it.  But he doesn't make it a priority because he doesn't
care about it, or really even notice it, himself.  His philosophy is, scoop
out a path and deal with it later, or not at all.  I can't live that way, so
I'm usually on edge.  He'll back me up as far as if I ask my stepson to do
something, he needs to do it.  And my stepson is a good kid, for the most
part, so if I ask for something directly, he might sigh like he's being told
to dig his own grave, but he'll do what I say in the end.  As far as getting
on the same page about the mess, I wish I could make it happen, I really do.

Jo Elizabeth

"A bird doesn't
sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song."  Maya
Angelou