[blparent] The maid wants to go on strike!

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 20:49:41 UTC 2012

Yes, and without knowing all the details it sounds like your step-son's
biological parents are competing with one-another by trying to be the
favorite and most liked parent.  Everyone suffers from this but your
step-son is suffering the most as you well know since he's not learning to
respect and have responsibility but rather how to manipulate situations to
get what he wants.  If I were you I'd just calmly let him know that if a
drink spills because he's left it out, then he will be called in to
immediately clean it up, no questions asked!  It's enough that we knock
things over more than the average bare because of our blindness, not to
mention having to clean-up after goofy teenagers. SMILING

Erin