[blparent] The maid wants to go on strike!

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sat Jun 9 04:07:16 UTC 2012

I know this has been answered over and over but I am only going to say one
thing, I told Gab if her clothes are not in the hamper and if they are on
the floor in her room, I have no problem picking them up and throwing them
out.  That is what I do with trash.  Of course she is my daughter.  I picked
them up, stuffed them in a bag and threw them in the trash.  When she wasn't
looking I took them out and hid them.  But the fact that I did what I said
meant a lot.
This is all I am going to say.  What does his dad say, please email me off
list.  Smiles!