[blparent] The maid wants to go on strike!

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 01:05:19 UTC 2012

I admit it. my emails are too short, too to the point and that has caused problems  for me in personal as well as professional aspects of my life. can I fix it, maybe. can I do that right now. probably not.
Gabe Vega - Sent from my Macbook Air
Phone Voice/Text: (623) 565-9357
Email: theblindtech at gmail.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/blindtech