[blparent] leaving family to get a dog guide

Bernadetta Pracon bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Thu Jun 7 03:07:29 UTC 2012

Jessica, that's not a bad idea.
What school are you going to, if I may ask?
The more I think about it, the more I really want a new dog. I think
I'll start trying to ease everyone into the idea of a new guide for me
once my son gets to be six months, and we'll see what happens from
there. I kind of wish I had the option to do what you're doing, to go
to training when my son is somewhere around six to eight months old,
because I'm afraid that once he becomes a toddler the entire idea of
separation anxiety will kick in and that'll make things more
difficult. I imagine that because an infant is still not as aware of
his surroundings, he would miss his mommy a little less than a toddler
who is more aware.

Bernadetta