[blparent] leaving family to get a dog guide

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Fri Jun 8 13:13:40 UTC 2012

What do you mean "ease people into the idea"
I ask because if you have to convince people you need a dog, and these people also live in the house with you and baby, this will not end well.

They probably won't be as helpful as they would be if they were on board from the beginning.

Honestly, if I had three weeks of time and I was okay being away from my kid, I'd have about amillion things I'd rather do then get a dog. And I've had two dogs so I say this with some experience