[blparent] leaving family to get a dog guide

Bernadetta Pracon bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Thu Jun 7 03:13:41 UTC 2012

Actually, as far as I know, fidelco doesn't only limit their outreach
to the east coast. I looked into that school before I got pregnant
because I suspected that I would soon have to retire my seeing eye dog,
and I really didn't want to go away to a school for another dog. You
might want to look into it further when the time comes, because I'm
almost positive that they do come out to other areas of the country.

Bernadetta