[blparent] The maid wants to go on strike!

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu Jun 7 03:56:49 UTC 2012

Jennifer, listen to me please.  Your son going to school with dirty clothes
is trifling!  Not only will other sighted kids notice, he may even get a
call from the principal's office!  The dreaded: "Mrs. Jackson, your
slovenly-clad son came in here dirty clothes.  How can he learn in this
environment!"  No-no-no-no-no!  We wash up; we scrub-a-dub-a-dub.  So that
when your son goes to school, he feels like a million bucks.  This will
help him to be clean and well kept, instead of unkempt and slovenly.

Eric
..

Eric Calhoun.  Facebook: eric at pmpmail.com