[blparent] The maid wants to go on strike!

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Thu Jun 7 04:05:32 UTC 2012

Hi.  I don't think she meant that her son goes to school in dirty clothes.
I do know that my sister, who has taught kindergarten for some fifteen
years, says dirty clothes is one of the first warning signs that teachers
notice when it comes to neglect and the like.  So it's worth the extra
effort to keep the clothes as clean as possible.  What I do is throw a
laundry booster in every load, just in case some stains are missed.

Jo Elizabeth

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a
song."  Maya Angelou