[blparent] Fun Summer Vacation Activities

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Thu Jun 7 23:18:59 UTC 2012

Summer vacation has just started, and I'm already beginning to see boredom creeping up on my kids.  I have a few big events planned, such as a zoo trip tomorrow and a full day out at one of our local amusement parks.  But I'm wondering what fun activities you all have come up with for your kids of any age.  If we stick together and share ideas, maybe we can all fight off the "I'm bored" blues.

Jo Elizabeth

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song."  Maya Angelou