[blparent] Trampolines, yes or no?

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Sat Jun 9 22:29:37 UTC 2012

Oh my gosh, that bolt of cloth and bedding story is enough to take my breath
away.  The climbers aren't even my kids, but I'll tell you, there but for
the grace of God go I.

A mini-trampoline is a good idea.  My dad had one when I was growing up, and
all of us kids used it.  There's one at the fitness room in the town home
complex where I live, and my daughter jumps on it when I go over there to
work out.  Kind of boring next to a real trampoline or a bounce castle, but
good for exercise and jumping out everyday frustrations.

Jo Elizabeth

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a
song."  Maya Angelou