[blparent] The maid wants to go on strike!

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sun Jun 10 02:43:44 UTC 2012

Personally, I think this topic has gone on way too long and  you included
should just drop it.  You know, if she doesn't want to pick up after her son
or step son  or who ever, it's okay that she mentioned it.  That's what this
list is for.  It is however a blind parent issue.
What I started doing is before I sent an email to anyone, I make sure it
doesn't sound like I am attacking them.  My husband says that of course you
can't know what someone meant or hear their voice, but you can read the
message and if there words are there accusing, that is how we take it.
Gabe, you seem to be a smart man and you are a good dad, so be a good
friend!