[blparent] Full and Open Disclosure

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sun Jun 10 02:50:20 UTC 2012

Jo elizabeth, I could read this message but I like you for who you are, not
what you write about what you make or what you don't.  I am not going to
look up anything about you and if you lie to me on this list, that is your
business.  I don't want to know anything about you but what you tell me and
if Gabe is looking up your stuff and attacking you off line, that might be
an issue for severe discipline from the moderators or police.  Not sure.
All I am interested in from each and every one of you is what you say here
pertaining to your life as a blind parent, nothing more and if I choose to
be friends with you  somewhere else, that too is my business, not anyone
elses.
Jo Elizabeth, feel free to contact me privately any time. Smiles! V