[blparent] Fun Summer Vacation Activities

Pipi blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 18:43:58 UTC 2012

We bought a family pool pass. It isn't getting much use right now since the
kids are not allowed to swim on game days. They have ball games 4 days a
week.
Savannah and I are going to San Diego for a week and to Illinois for a week
in July.
I have a little blow up pool for Savannah as well.
Lots of outside fun with chalk and bubbles.
Family walks
More picnics at lunch time since I have all 3 kids home now.
I'm hoping to make it to a few different zoos this summer as well.
Pipi