[blparent] no more crib?

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 22:37:09 UTC 2012

Hi,

At what age, did you all take your children out of cribs?

Erik sleeps in a crib but in the morning he screams and whines and
cries, because, at least I think, he is bored being stuck in his crib.
I think if he could get out of bed and play with his toys then he
would let mama and dada sleep 30 or 45 minutes later during the
weekend. (I know, how dare I want to sleep past 6:30 on a saturday!)

We've put books in his crib and that actually helps him go to bed. He
likes to read his books while lying back in his crib. But, when
morning rolls around he screams, cries and whines.

We have a toddler rail for him that we purchased back in the womb
days. But, the rail is half the length of the crib rail and about one
inch higher then the surface hof his matress. He moves a lot in his
sleep and I'm afraid he'll roll right over the toddler rail.

I was hoping to learn what others have done and at what age.

Thanks,
LM