[blparent] no more crib?

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Tue Jun 12 00:59:17 UTC 2012

First of all, how old is he?  When Gab was 18 months or so, we'd put the
side of the crib down, about half way and if she wanted to, she could just
climb out.  When I really wanted to keep her in, I'd put the side all the
way up.  She didn't know that if she really wanted to, she could climb out
no matter what. She was tall and still is.