[blparent] no more crib?

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue Jun 12 12:36:39 UTC 2012

Mine was three before she graduated to a big girl bed. She just didn't have the maturity before then.
You havea couple options. When he screams, go get him and bring him in with you. Or, give him some stuff to do in his crib.
You can also move him into a play pen when he wakes up with some toys he only gets during that time.

Or, you can accept the situation as is and know that it will pass before you know it.
I really wouldn't have him sleep out of the crib unless he's got the maturity to do it. Based on his age, I'm guessing he doesn't.