[blparent] Trampolines, yes or no?

Samara Raine samararaine at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 19:05:03 UTC 2012

We had a tranpoline growing up. After I got hurled over the fence from a
particularly hard bounce from my brother, my mother made the rule that only
one person was allowed on at a time. When there was a family gathering, this
rule was relaxed a bit, but everyone else is right. If there are rules and
you stress that if these rules are broken, the priveledge of using the
trampoline is revoked, everything should be all right.

Do you have a dog? Very disgusting, but our poodle liked to poop on the
trampoline. Some dogs find it fascinating, so keep an eye out for that if
you have one and get a tramp.

Sam