[blparent] no more crib?

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 19:34:48 UTC 2012

The rambling does help. It gives me some ideas. I love the clock story
and would do that but Erik isn't quite intellectually there.

I do believe cribs can be dangerous once the kiddos know how to climb
out. Erik can't do so the way the crib is set up now. But if he
figures out how to step on a piled up blanket and lean further over
the edge he will fall out onto his head. And if we do put up the
toddler rail I'm afraid he'll try to climb down. The distance to the
floor is greater then a couch and he can do the couch alright.

Ugh. What to do, what to do?

Thanks,
LM