[blparent] Powder Formula question

Heather Barcal heather.barcal at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 17:32:25 UTC 2012

So is it one ounce in a scoop?  Or does the size of the scoop vary
from formula to formula?
Am I correct in understanding if a container of formula has 20 ounces
of powder, it is not the equivalent of 20 fluid ounces, correct?  When
you are talking about 2 ounces in a bottle serving, we are talking 2
fluid ounces, right?

Heather
Heather