[blparent] Powder Formula question

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 17:46:13 UTC 2012

Each scoop seems to vary slightly across brands. A 20 ounce container is the
powder. This is why the container usually says that it makes so many ounces
of formula. 1 scoop for every 2 fluid ounces of water.

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!