[blparent] Ordering rr2

Tammy tcl189 at rogers.com
Wed Jun 27 18:47:20 UTC 2012

Hi Che,

I just ordered rr2 and got my paypal notification that I’ve paid, but after the thank you confirmation came up I got an error message about gamengine activation not valid.  It wasn’t exactly those words but something similar.  My guess is that it was just trying to send me back to a rr page but couldn’t, and my worry is that something messed up and I just wasted $40.  Could you just let me know when you get the registration request please?  You probably will just by sending me a reg code, in which case I’ll know, and no need to write am extra email.  But just in case you don’t get around to it for a bit, just drop me an email letting me know you got the funds.

Thanks, and sorry for the bother,

Tammy