[blparent] When not to be a united front.

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Thu Jun 28 00:24:43 UTC 2012

Are you and their father together??  The reason I ask is because with my
middle son, his father and I are no longer together and to solve this
problem I just tell Dustin ... you may act like that or do this at your
dad's house, but here in this house it won't be tollerated.

If you occupy the same household, does talking to their dad help??  Getting
him to change his behavior for the kids' benefit would be ideal but if that
isn't going to happen I would just say, what daddy does isn't always the
right way to behave but this is what I expect from you ... However, expect
the same in return ... Mommy's behavior isn't always ... Yea, you get it.