[blparent] When not to be a united front.

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Thu Jun 28 15:21:07 UTC 2012

Oh I understand the "it's complicated!"  And raising children on your own
and in split households is a chore so I totally understand the "it's
complicated but I'm here"!!  I guess with anything, I would just point out
that it doesn't sound good when he does it and if he's doing it the kids are
going to do it as well.  Whether that be misusing words, bad or good ones,
lol!!  But, as I know well, sometimes the behavior of a spouse, no matter
how big or small, can sometimes not be changed!!  Good luck to you and if
you need anything, feel free to e-mail off list!!