[blparent] Still using visual gestures with other blind people

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Mon Mar 5 04:42:41 UTC 2012

I do that all the time and my husband is always saying to me about me,
shaking your head?  Aren't you the one that always complains when others do
that?  Or my daughter last week, "mommy I thought I saw  you gesturing for
us to come over here but honestly, the kids across the room thought you were
pointing at them as well."  Too too funny, I knew who I was calling, why
didn't they? Ha ha