[blparent] early pregnancy and food sensitivity?

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Sun Mar 11 15:11:55 UTC 2012

I would listen to your body and what it tells you.  Pregnancy is weird and
makes us do weird things.  With my daughter I couldn't drink diet Coke at
all!!  With my middle son it was Doritoes and for sever years after I
couldn't stand the smell of them.  But if you can drink that cup of coffee
go ahead and drink it, if not then pass it by for the day.  I never gave up
caffine during my pregnancies ... cut back some ... and all three of my kids
are fine, well as fine as they can be for being my kids.