[blparent] Pregnancy and food- helpers pushing beliefs on you

Eileen Levin eileenlevin at comcast.net
Sun Mar 18 21:44:28 UTC 2012

Maybe the nearest grocery store offers internet shopping. It's $10 for
pickup and $20 for delivery around here. We freeze our meat and bread to
make it last longer. Fresh fruits and vegetables are harde to preserve.
Eating the ripest first and Throwing paper towels into the bag to absorb
excess moisture can extend shelf life. When I lived alone I used powdered
milk so I didn't have to shop for milk every week..
Once I find something that suits me in the dclothing department, I go on
line and buy  a bunch of duplicates to avoid shopping as long as possible.
LOL