[blparent] Pregnancy and food- Helpers pushing beliefs on you

Kate McEachern kflsouth at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 03:16:58 UTC 2012

Well, as far as for me, "help" is compensated they work at stores and shops
where I the custamer go to shop.  So yes it is their job.  I don't just take
randem help it causes headaches.  And there are things in my life I don't
want my Mom or some people a part of.  Ananimmety is a good thing at times.
But,  I don't like being lied to either,  and yes the person may be telling
me their truth but it is my "job" to see if what I am told is my truth.
Because in the end the only "truth" I care about is my own.
Kate