[blparent] Accepting help

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 21 02:08:36 UTC 2012

What you state here is completely on the mark. Helping should be a give
and take relationship. And while those helping us certainly deserve our
thanks, this does not mean we allow anyone to "rule" our choices; and
the same goes for when we help others.

Thanks for the link. Getting to and from the market is not too big of an
issue. Two of the markets we frequent have employees who know us by now
and we usually receive good employees to assist us. We also have two
family members who are pretty dependable. I prefer to shop in person,
but should I ever require delivery grocery service, it's good to know
options exist.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: