[blparent] powdered formula

Kevin Athey familyathey at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 11:50:43 UTC 2012

Jodie,
One thing that we've tried is to pour the powder into the bottles over
the sink. It's true you still loose some but you don't have as much of
a mess as if you did it over the counter.  Also, if your baby is
pretty typical about how many ounces he/she eats you could make a big
batch of it at one time and put it in the fridge. We would bowl the
water on the stove and use a pitcher and after the water was in there
we added the formula and stirred like our lives depended on it. It's
much less of a mess. When it came time to pour into the bottles we
would use a funnel; and now that I think on it that would probably
work for the powder to if you just pour it into the bottles from a
funnel.

Kathy