[blparent] powdered formula

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Sun Mar 25 18:57:14 UTC 2012

That would have been my suggestion, too, which is what I did with my second
son 26 years ago! Making a pitcher was easier and obviously the place in
which to pour the powder was larger. I also always put the formula into the
pitcher and poured over the sink which I do now with many other things.
Putting the powder and hot water into a pitcher enabled mixing easier, too.
Good luck to you young parents!
Sharon Howerton, Instructor (of 3 parenting courses for blind/visually
impaired parents)
The Hadley School for the Blind