[blparent] powdered formula

Pipi blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 20:36:32 UTC 2012

To add to this thread, along with using a formula dispenser, I bought only
the gerber bpa free bottles. I was first given some and loved them for a few
reasons. The main thing was that they were wide mouthed bottles. This made
pouring the powdered formula into the bottle so much easier and hardly any
mess if at all. The funnel and the baggies with the corner cut off are also
ways that I prevented messes. I also used either the dispenser or the travel
packs of formula when traveling.
Pipi