[blparent] Kids and Meds

Tay Laurie j.t.laurie at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 16:27:41 UTC 2012

I agree, there is a time and a place, however, I also agree that we are
becoming a quick fix, pill for every complex society, and that is what I was
referirng to. I was not trying tttttttto judge or condemn anyone for giving
their child meds, if they are truly needed, as most are, if given only for
the reasons needed, and only if clearly indicated.
I agree about the fever thing though, even if I have a temp, I don't run for
the tylenol, because I know it's a defence mechanism. If I sounded harsh or
condemning in any of my responses, I apologise. I was merely trying to
convey my dismay that nowadays it seems like, as stated, more meds are
prescribed without people being healthier.