[blparent] Kids and Meds

wisdom f s.lovewisdom at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 16:56:13 UTC 2012

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blparent_nfbnet.org/lmartinez217%40g
>>> mail.com

>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blparent_nfbnet.org/mbaldwin%40gpcom.net

>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blparent_nfbnet.org/pshald%40neb.rr.com

>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blparent_nfbnet.org/j.t.laurie%40gmail.com

> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blparent_nfbnet.org/s.lovewisdom%40gmail.com

I have atempted to voice my thoughts on this list and it has always
been rejected. Why don't you let the parents of this list decide if
what I have to say is worth reading. I don't believe that a list that
people share ideas and opinion should be a dictatorship.
Daizey