[blparent] Full of baby

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 19:15:38 UTC 2012

Jo Elizabeth,

True. I actually haven't felt more hungrier than usual during my
pregnancy thus far. I'm 21 weeks now, and I have noticed I tend to want
to eat the same things which consist of sandwiches, fruit and veggies
and lettuce salads. No food aversions, but I just kind of feel like the
same foods most days. But I just haven't indulged much since I don't
even feel much hungrier or having cravings for rich foods or crazy
things, grin.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at: