[blparent] Healthy foods- cereal

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 19:20:03 UTC 2012

Hmmm... We keep Special-K almond-vanilla cereal around, and in a 3/4
serving cup, there's only 110 calories, 1.5 g. fat, 25 g. carbs and 9 g.
sugars. This is a pretty healthy cereal unless one starts eating
original, non-iced shredded wheat, grin.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan